As İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (referred to as "Integral Group"), we respect and value the privacy of your personal life. Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "KVKK").
a) Data Controller
As Integral Group, we inform you that we process your personal data as a data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data will be processed based on the legal grounds specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, including "c) Processing of personal data of parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract," and "f) Processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject" for the purposes of
- Managing employee/intern candidate selection and placement processes,
- Execution of application processes for employee/intern candidates,
- Execution of communication activities,
- Planning our human resources processes,
- Informing you about the industry via our website,
- Informing you of our service information,
- Introducing you to our corporate policy.
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the services offered byİntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction,
- Gathering and evaluation of complaints and recommendations for Integral services,
- Recommending the services offered by İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
- Execution of sales and purchase processes of products and services.
For their purposes, stated in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, “c) Personal care for the duration of the contract is required, provided that it is directly related to the emergence or performance of a contract”, “f) Data rights are mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
If required or requested, your personal data will be transmitted to the relevant public institutions and organizations and to our partners, community companies, and suppliers for the purposes of running our business activities, to ensure that the relevant person will be able to fulfill the legal obligations under the applicable legislation, without the explicit consent of the person pursuant to section 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK.
Pursuant to Section 8 (1) of the KVKK, which is applicable to the evaluation of job applications and the selection of worker/intern candidates, your personal data will be expressly consented to and transmitted to our community companies.
d) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained from the electronic environment within the scope of sending an e-mail message, contacting us by phone call, sending the job application form and other forms via our website, by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reason specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text:
e) Your Rights under Article 11 of the KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, you have rights as a data owner, and in accordance with the Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form (FR.KVK.006), you can send your requests
- By personally coming to our Company at the address of İkitelli OSB, Bedrettin Dalan Boulevard Metro34 Plaza Floor: 12 Number: 100 Başakşehir/İstanbul,
- Through our registered electronic mail (KEP) address, [email protected].
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not inform the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public, or by registered letter with a return receipt,
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
e) Storage Period of Personal Data
İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi deletes, destroys, erases, or anonymizes personal data once the purpose of processing personal data is no longer valid, and upon the expiration of mandatory retention periods determined by laws and relevant regulations.
f) Changes and Updates
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the 6698 Personal Data Protection Law and relevant legislation. The privacy notice may be subject to necessary changes in line with any amendments in the applicable legal regulations and/or the personal data processing purposes and policies of İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi.