a) Data Controller
As İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we hereby inform you that we process personal data belonging to the representatives and employees of our corporate customers, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the "KVKK") and other relevant legislation, as the data controller.
b)The Purpose of Processing Personal Data and the Legal Reason
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of
● Contacting you for product and service sales,
● Pursuit of mutual contractual and legal obligations,
● Pursuit and execution of legal affairs,
● Execution of finance and/or accounting jobs,
based on the legal grounds "c) Processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract","ç) Processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject", "e) Processing of personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right" provided in Article 5(2) of the KVKK.
c) Method of Personal Data Collection
In order to fulfill the purposes set forth in paragraph (b) of this text, your personal data is obtained by means of automatic or non-automatic methods, by means of verbal, written or electronic transmission by the representatives or employees of the legal entity customers, based on the legal reasons set forth in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without your explicit consent in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the following purposes:
● For the purpose of collecting fees related to products and services and carrying out financial and/or accounting operations, if necessary, it may be shared with notary publics, execution offices, and/or courts.
● To fulfill legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, if necessary or upon request, the information may be shared with relevant public institutions and authorities.
● For the purpose of tracking legal processes, information may be shared with our lawyers within the framework of confidentiality obligations.
e) Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
• To learn whether your personal data is being processed,
• If your personal data is being processed, to request information regarding this,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with the intended purpose,
• To know the third parties, both within the country and abroad, to whom your personal data is transferred,
• To request the correction of your incomplete or inaccurate personal data,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the conditions prescribed by the relevant legislation,
• To request that the corrections, deletions, and destructions of your personal data be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To object to a result against you arising from the analysis of your personal data solely through automated systems,
• To demand compensation for damages in case of unlawful processing of your personal data.
In accordance with the Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, by filling in all the information specified in the Related Person Application Form, you can send your requests regarding these rights within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK,
● By personally coming to our Company at the address of İkitelli OSB, Bedrettin Dalan Boulevard Metro34 Plaza Floor: 12 Number: 100 Başakşehir/İstanbul,
● through our registered electronic mail address, [email protected],
● in order to be able to identify your identity and not inform the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public, or by registered letter with a return receipt,
● by sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.