As İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), we respect and value the privacy of your private life. Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights concerning the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the 6698 Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK").
a) Data Controller
As İntegral Entegre Yapı Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we inform you that we process your personal data as data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK") and other relevant legislation.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data and the Legal Reason
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, based on the legal grounds specified in Article 5(2) of the KVKK:
- Carrying out the necessary work by our departments to provide you with the offered products and services and to execute the relevant business processes,
- Planning and executing the sales processes of products and services,
- Planning and executing customer relationship management processes,
- Conducting activities to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Monitoring contract processes and legal requests,
- Carrying out after-sales support services,
- Handling and tracking requests and complaints,
- Conducting communication activities,
- Managing financial and accounting processes,
- Handling legal processes.
Your personal data collected will be processed with your explicit consent for customer satisfaction and for surveying purposes.
c) Personal Data Collection Method
Your personal data will be obtained personally by you in a verbal, written, or electronic manner through our partners or suppliers using automatic or non-automatic methods based on the legal reasons set out in Articles 5 (2) and 6 of the KVKK in order to fulfill the purposes in paragraph (b) of this text.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without your explicit consent in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the following purposes:
- Your personal data may be shared with the relevant public institutions and authorities, if necessary or upon request, in order to fulfill legal obligations in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- In order to follow up on legal processes, your personal data may be shared with our attorneys within the framework of confidentiality obligations.
- For the purpose of carrying out the necessary work and executing relevant business processes to provide you with the offered products and services, your personal data may be shared with our suppliers and affiliated companies, limited to the purpose.
e) Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
As the personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if your personal data is being processed,
- Learning the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they are being used in accordance with the intended purpose,
- Being informed about the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, whether domestically or internationally,
- Requesting the correction of your personal data in case they are incomplete or inaccurate,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Requesting that the correction, deletion, and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been shared,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, requesting compensation for the damage.
In accordance with Article 11 and Paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, by filling in all the information specified in the Related Person Application Form, you can send your requests regarding these rights within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK,
- By personally coming to our Company at the address of İkitelli OSB, Bedrettin Dalan Boulevard Metro34 Plaza Floor: 12 Number: 100 Başakşehir/İstanbul,
- Through our registered electronic mail (KEP) address [email protected],
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not inform the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public, or by registered letter with a return receipt,
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
In addition to the rights stated in Article 11 of the KVKK, you are entitled to the disbursement of such open consent at any time if you grant clear consent for processing your personal data.
g) Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned disclosure text in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in the Company's personal data processing purposes and policies.