INTERNET COOKIES POLICY PROCEDURE
The purpose of this procedure is to inform you about the types and purposes of use of the cookies obtained by visiting the https://wepadel.com website (“Site”) operated by us by the Site users/members/visitors (“Data Owner”).
2. SCOPE / FIELD OF IMPLEMENTATION
This procedure covers the https://wepadel.com website that is being operated by us and is performed by Site users/members/visitors ("Data Owner").
Cookie: Cookies are small text files consisting mainly of letters or numbers that allow the detection of that device stored on your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a website.
Information Systems, All Users
5.1. What Are Your Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
Your usage and visiting habits on the Site, your session information, past transactions, and browsing information are processed through cookies.
As Company, we process your personal data, comprised of daily files, blank gif files, and/or cookies collected through third-party sources, in accordance with the KVKK Regulation, and limited to the following purposes:
- We process your navigation information on the Site to provide better service to our website visitors. This information is shared with third parties to the extent necessary for this purpose and is securely stored.
- Your past activities are stored to create a summary related to your preferences.
- With your marketing permission, your browsing information and/or your usage history on the Site can be monitored in order to make special promotions, offer promotions and marketing offers, improve the content of the Site for you and/or determine your preferences.
- Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the Site is used and to improve your experience of using the Site.
- The Company may match information collected online and offline through different methods, or information collected from you on the Site at different times, and use this information in conjunction with information from other sources, such as third parties.
5.2. What Types of Cookies Are Used?
Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). Below are some of the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
- Necessary (Essential) Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies that come into effect when you log in to our site ensure the continuity of your session as you navigate from one page to another. Disabling these cookies may cause services and features to become unusable.
- Permanent Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance site functionality, provide faster and better service to our visitors, and are valid until deleted by you through browsers or until the expiry date. This type of cookie is used to remember your preferences and personalize your use of the website. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website login continuously open, so you don't have to enter passwords more than once during each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that are used during your site visit that are deleted after the browser is closed. Cookies such as these do not contain personal data and help reduce the need to transmit personal data to the Internet. You can delete or prevent these cookies from being used, however disabling them may lead to decreased Site performance and restriction of your user experience.
- Google Analytics:
- Function: Monitoring / Analysis
- Purpose: To measure and analyze visitor movements from different angles to improve performance and user experience.
- Working Method: Provides anonymous (anonymous) aggregate data about which screens you navigate and what you do in https://wepadel.com
- Cookie Type: Third Party, Permanent, and Session cookies
5.3. How Can You Control Cookie Usage?
5.4. What Are Your Rights as the Data Owner?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK, we would like to inform you that you have the right
- To learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- To request information if your personal data is being processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with the intended purpose,
- To know the third parties, both within the country and abroad, to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To request to correct personal data in case it is missing or mishandled, and to require that the transaction in that scope be communicated to third parties to which the personal data was transferred,
- To request to delete or destroy personal data if the causes for which this transaction has been committed are removed, although in accordance with the KVKK and other relevant statutes, and to require that third parties be notified of the transaction in which personal data has been transferred.
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation for the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding your rights in question, preferably by filling in all the information specified in the KVKK Application Form on our website,
- By personally coming to our Company at the address of İkitelli OSB, Bedrettin Dalan Boulevard Metro34 Plaza Floor: 12 Number: 100 Başakşehir/İstanbul,
- Through our registered electronic mail (KEP) address, [email protected],
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not to inform the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with a return receipt,
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.